We are a family owned company located in Houston, TX. Although we sell our composter nationwide, we have a special focus on the Houston area. If you are a Houston resident and are curious about our composter, please contact us using the chat button on this page.
This composter is NOT for everyone. We want to be sure you are a good fit for our composter before you make the purchase. If you are still interested after our discussions, we are offering free delivery, setup, and tutorial. We are also offering a 90 day money back guarantee. The full cost of the composter including tax is $750 for Houston residents only.
If our composter is not the right fit for you, here are some other great Houston options:
- Zero Waste Houston – weekly curbside pickup within Houston’s inner loop
- Moonshot Compost – curbside pickup in the Houston area (free drop-off in the Heights on Wednesdays)
- Happy Earth Compost – curbside pickup in the Houston area
- Lomi – The Lomi is a composter that can be located right in your kitchen.
how it works
Our composter uses the power of air to quickly and easily transform food scraps into compost. Simply add food scraps daily and feed your garden with the liquid compost that it creates. The composter is fully automatic with no mixing, turning, or sifting, and no worrying about rodents, maggots, or other creepy crawlies.
The key to healthy plants is healthy soil. Our food composter builds healthy soil with every soil drench by adding organic matter and billions of beneficial microbes. Plants love organic, biodiverse living soil.
Drop in your food waste at any time. I throw mine in daily. The industrial air pump does all the work of aeration and mixing. NO WAITING. The compost is always ready to be used. Just open the spigot to feed your garden.
Yes, the air pump consumes energy, but only 60 Watts which costs about $5 per month. But, the electricity is a small price to pay for the valuable compost that is produced. Replace costly organic fertilizers with the biodiverse liquid compost that is always on tap and ready to build living soil.
Below is a time lapse of two identical basil plants. Our liquid compost was only applied to the plant on the right.
what’s the secret?
There is no secret, and that is why we want you to download the DIY instructions for free. We want everyone to know how easy it is to compost food waste into valuable compost that builds living soil in our gardens.
Food waste is one of the most difficult inputs to compost because it is hard to keep the process aerobic. And, at first, our method seems crazy, right? Obviously, air is needed for aerobic composting, so why submerge the kitchen waste in water? Water logged compost piles smell bad and are disgusting. But actually, water is not the enemy. The real enemy is a lack of oxygen because without oxygen anaerobic bacteria take over the composting process and cause the horrible, putrid smells.
why compost in water?
- Water is easy to oxygenate. We use an industrial air pump that continuously and reliably delivers 60 liters of air to the compost bin. The pump does all the work of keeping the process aerobic which make the process trouble free, and more importantly, odor free.
- Water is easy to mix. Again, the industrial air pump does all the work. The air is pumped into the bottom of the compost bin, and as it rises it creates what we call a “rolling boil”. This continuous mixing maximizes the oxygenation of the water and speeds up the composting process by mechanically breaking down the compost.
- Water makes the process clean because it is impossible for pests like rats, snakes, maggots, and other creepy crawlies to get into the compost.
- Water is the medium that allows the process to be continuous, meaning that new kitchen scraps can be added and liquid compost can be dispensed at any time. The spigot filter only allows the compost liquid to pass while holding back the un-composted materials.
why offer free instructions?
We make our money by selling our composter, but it is a grass roots product with the majority of our sales coming from word of mouth. Therefore, our strategy is to offer free instructions to build the composter yourself with no commitment to buy from us. We’ve tried to write the instructions as detailed as possible because we need you to be successful. We know that if you are successful, you will become our best marketer.
The key here is to remember that we need you. Please feel free to contact us about your DIY build. We would love to see your progress as well as help with any issues you may have. We’ve been building these composters for many years and have learned lots. The chat tool on this page is a great way to get a quick response.
A biodiverse microbiome within the soil is the basis for a biodiverse environment. As avid backyard farmers, we love to surround our home with tons of plants because they in turn attract a wide variety of wildlife that takes sanctuary in our yard. And, that wildlife completes the delicate balance that is critical for success.
As we observe nature, we find ourselves working more in harmony with her. In our journey, we are perfecting a system for regenerating the soil by increasing biodiversity and restoring organic matter. We have developed the world’s first liquid composter that provides a biodiverse, nutrient rich liquid compost on demand. We drench our garden daily building our living soil to produce strong, healthy plants.
soil food web
How did we hack nature’s decomposition process? The answer is simple. We have created the perfect aerobic environment to support a complex food web including bacteria, protozoa, nematodes and other micro arthropods. (Click here to see the microbes in action). Just add regular additions of plant based waste (from your own kitchen). We add all types of food waste such as fruits, vegetables, egg shells, coffee grinds, tea bags, grains, cereals, breads, and pastas.
The liquid compost inoculates the soil with a diverse set of beneficial organisms and organic matter (humus) to support a perfect biological equilibrium. Because of this, plants are more disease resistant, healthier, and more productive. The proof is our bountiful yields of nutritious and delicious food.
Although the liquid compost is nutrient rich, we never have to worry about “burning” our plants. This is because the nutrients are locked up in the microorganisms themselves. Microorganisms activate nutrient cycling which slowly and steadily releases all the nitrogen, phosphorus, and magnesium as well as all the micronutrients plants need to thrive. We are essentially relinquishing control and letting mother nature do what she does best. That process is best described as the “soil food web” and “living soil” is what is created.
AeromatiCo offers a fully automatic liquid composter that provides a biodiverse and nutrient rich soil drench that regenerates the living soil. The industrial design repurposes a food safe plastic drum, significantly reducing the environmental impact of manufacturing.
Why everyone should compost & how AeromatiCo makes it easy
we all want to…
change the world
- reduce carbon footprint and feel good about properly disposing your food waste
- improve sanitation and health
- help protect the environment
the AeromatiCo is…
simple to use
- just plug it in and add water!
- automatically transforms food waste
- no more time-consuming and complicated composting (eliminates mixing, turning and sifting)
it allows you to…
grow healthier plants
- grow stronger, disease-resistant plants
- replenish depleted soil with nutrient-rich liquid compost
- feel good watering your plants with your own liquid compost
AeromatiCo helps you…
- energy efficient design
- no need to buy anything more (no additives, filters or tools)
- eligible for local rebate programs
AeromatiCo Composter is…
environmentally – friendly
- low impact manufacturing leverages repurposed food safe plastic drum
- eliminates need for supplemental water, fertilizers and pesticides
- no more wasting water, clogging up your garbage disposal, or taxing water treatment facilities
clean + odor-free* composting
- odor free *when used as directed
- place in close proximity (for example garage, basement or patio)
- fully contained and designed to eliminate insects, pests and other animals (cockroaches, maggots, rats, snakes, etc.)