Use liquid compost tea to regenerate the soil by increasing biodiversity and restoring organic matter.
Build the DIY composter to replace costly soil amendments and pesticides.
Biodiversity is the key to a healthy environment, and it begins with the soil. We maximize the biodiversity in our soil by inoculating with liquid compost tea soil drenches. And, this is our secret to growing strong, healthy plants organically without commercial fertilizers and pesticides. Download free instructions for the DIY composter.
A biodiverse microbiome within the soil is the basis for a biodiverse environment. As avid backyard farmers, we love to surround our home with tons of plants because they in turn attract a wide variety of wildlife that takes sanctuary in our yard. And, that wildlife completes the delicate balance that is critical for success.
As we observe nature, we find ourselves working more in harmony with her. In our journey, we are perfecting a system for regenerating the soil by increasing biodiversity and restoring organic matter. We are developing the world’s first liquid composter that provides a biodiverse, nutrient rich liquid compost tea on demand. We drench our garden daily to produce strong, healthy plants.
How did we hack nature’s decomposition process? The answer is simple. We have created the perfect aerobic environment to support a complex food web including bacteria, protozoa, nematodes and other micro arthropods. (Click here to see the microbes in action). Just add regular additions of plant based waste (from your own kitchen and garden). We add all types of food waste such as fruits, vegetables, egg shells, coffee grinds, tea bags, grains, cereals, breads, and pastas.
The liquid compost tea inoculates the soil with a diverse set of beneficial organisms and organic matter (humus) to support a perfect biological equilibrium. Because of this, plants are more disease resistant, healthier, and more productive. The proof is our bountiful yields of nutritious and delicious food.
Although the liquid compost is nutrient rich, we never have to worry about “burning” our plants. This is because the nutrients are locked up in the microorganisms themselves. Microorganisms activate nutrient cycling which slowly and steadily releases all the nitrogen, phosphorus, and magnesium as well as all the micronutrients plants need to thrive. We are essentially relinquishing control and letting mother nature do what she does best.
AeromatiCo offers a fully automatic liquid composter that provides a biodiverse and nutrient rich soil drench that regenerates soil. The industrial design repurposes a food safe plastic drum, significantly reducing the environmental impact of manufacturing.
how it works
AeromatiCo is a continuous process liquid composting unit, meaning you never have to wait to add new food waste. It easily transforms plant-based food scraps (veggies, fruits, bread &grains, coffee grinds & filters, and used tea bags) and small amounts of paper, such as paper-based compostable take out containers.
The liquid compost bin includes an air pump to support the colonization of aerobic micro organisms that digest food waste. The force of the air mixes the liquid helping to decompose the food scraps. It is the combination of aeration, agitation and the micro biome that creates the liquid compost tea.
Why everyone should compost & how AeromatiCo makes it easy
we all want to…
change the world
- reduce carbon footprint and feel good about properly disposing your food waste
- improve sanitation and health
- help protect the environment
the AeromatiCo is…
simple to use
- just plug it in and add water!
- automatically transforms food waste
- no more time-consuming and complicated composting (eliminates mixing, turning and sifting)
it allows you to…
grow healthier plants
- grow stronger, disease-resistant plants
- replenish depleted soil with nutrient-rich liquid compost
- feel good watering your plants with your own liquid compost
AeromatiCo helps you…
- energy efficient design
- no need to buy anything more (no additives, filters or tools)
- eligible for local rebate programs
AeromatiCo Composter is…
environmentally – friendly
- low impact manufacturing leverages repurposed food safe plastic drum
- eliminates need for supplemental water, fertilizers and pesticides
- no more wasting water, clogging up your garbage disposal, or taxing water treatment facilities
clean + odor-free* composting
- odor free *when used as directed
- place in close proximity (for example garage, basement or patio)
- fully contained and designed to eliminate insects, pests and other animals (cockroaches, maggots, rats, snakes, etc.)