Use liquid compost tea to regenerate the soil by increasing biodiversity and restoring organic matter.
Build the DIY composter to replace costly soil amendments and pesticides.
AeromatiCo offers a fully automatic liquid composter that provides a biodiverse and nutrient rich soil drench that regenerates soil. The industrial design repurposes a food safe plastic drum, significantly reducing the environmental impact of manufacturing.
how it works
AeromatiCo is a continuous process liquid composting unit, meaning you never have to wait to add new food waste. It easily transforms plant-based food scraps (veggies, fruits, bread &grains, coffee grinds & filters, and used tea bags) and small amounts of paper, such as paper-based compostable take out containers.
The liquid compost bin includes an air pump to support the colonization of aerobic micro organisms that digest food waste. The force of the air mixes the liquid helping to decompose the food scraps. It is the combination of aeration, agitation and the micro biome that creates the liquid compost tea.
Why everyone should compost & how AeromatiCo makes it easy
we all want to…
change the world
- reduce carbon footprint and feel good about properly disposing your food waste
- improve sanitation and health
- help protect the environment
the AeromatiCo is…
simple to use
- just plug it in and add water!
- automatically transforms food waste
- no more time-consuming and complicated composting (eliminates mixing, turning and sifting)
it allows you to…
grow healthier plants
- grow stronger, disease-resistant plants
- replenish depleted soil with nutrient-rich liquid compost
- feel good watering your plants with your own liquid compost
AeromatiCo helps you…
- energy efficient design
- no need to buy anything more (no additives, filters or tools)
- eligible for local rebate programs
AeromatiCo Composter is…
environmentally – friendly
- low impact manufacturing leverages repurposed food safe plastic drum
- eliminates need for supplemental water, fertilizers and pesticides
- no more wasting water, clogging up your garbage disposal, or taxing water treatment facilities
clean + odor-free* composting
- odor free *when used as directed
- place in close proximity (for example garage, basement or patio)
- fully contained and designed to eliminate insects, pests and other animals (cockroaches, maggots, rats, snakes, etc.)